1-on-1 Individualized Training
- 12-Site Skinfold Test
- Poliquin® BioSignature Modulation is a method based on the correlation between body fat distribution and possible hormonal imbalances. Hormonal imbalances are often the culprit of stubborn body fat storage and other health concerns such as poor sleep, low energy, impaired cognitive function, and more. Poliquin® BioSignature Modulation focuses on addressing these imbalances to improve body composition and well-being.
- Structural Balance Assessment
- Structural Balance is balancing both strength and flexibility levels, across the various body parts. You want to achieve balance from the left and right sides, upper and lower parts and front and back sides of the body. The Upper and Lower Body Structural Balance Assessments are strength tests assessing the strength ratios for the specific exercises tested. It is important to pinpoint these imbalances because they can manifest as decreased sport performance, or as an injury. Using the assessment results we can determine simple, effective stretches you can use that will help your flexibility and alleviate tight muscles that could be the culprit of those imbalances. We can also create a specific and individualized training program to correct those imbalances and ensure you are seeing progress while gaining strength!
- 2 People
- An effective and popular alternative to private training, this option provides personalized coaching during workouts in groups of two people. Some individuals find more benefit in their training through the built-in support system that the group atmosphere provides.
Fascial Stretch Therapy
- FST is one of the quickest, most effective and pleasant methods to eliminate pain, restore function, move & feel better in activities of life, fitness and sports!
- FST is a form of stretching that involves constant motion, just like the human body. Our bodies thrive while moving and this therapy addresses these movements through gentle traction that grants clients access to limited or unused ranges of motion. Fascial Stretch Therapy can reduce or eliminate back pain, prevents injuries, enhances performance, improves posture, and reduces overall soreness.
- Common benefits of FST
- Reducing Muscle Pain in:
- Lower Legs
- Hips – Lower Back
- Upper Back – Shoulders
- Improving Sports Performance
- Golf – Tennis
- Running – Swimming – Walking
- Football – Baseball – Basketball – Soccer
- Improving Health and Fitness by:
- Increasing Circulation & Energy
- Increasing Strength & Endurance
- Improving Posture & Movement
- Reducing Pain, Inflammation & Stiffness
- Reducing Muscle Pain in: